Terms of service
By accessing suisleep.com ("Website") or using any information on this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. suisleep.com is an on-line shopping website published by LİVERE TEKSTİL VE YAŞAM ÜRÜNLERİ A.Ş ("Livere").
2. The User agrees that the information provided by the User during the use of the Website is correct and that this information is necessary, that in case of problems arising from reasons such as forgetting the password, incorrect address during product shipment, incorrect billing address, he / she accepts that he / she is responsible for any damages arising from the incorrect or incomplete information provided by him / her and that his / her membership is terminated in these cases.
3. Livere reserves the right to change all kinds of services, products and information available on this Website and its extension without prior notice and to stop publication. Changes shall take effect as soon as they are published on the Website. These changes are deemed to be accepted by using or accessing the Website. These conditions also apply to other linked web pages.
6. This Website may contain links or references to other Internet sites that are not under Livere's control. Livere is not responsible for the content of such sites or any other links contained therein.
7. Livere is the owner or licensee of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the design of the Website and all information, photographs, Livere brand and other trademarks, www.suisleep.com domain name, logo, icons, graphics and technical data on the Website and are under legal protection. The aforementioned items on the Website may not be modified, copied, reproduced, translated into another language, republished, uploaded to another computer, posted, transmitted, presented or distributed without prior permission and reference. The whole or part of the Website may not be used on another Internet site without permission. Actions to the contrary entail civil and criminal liability. All other rights of Livere not expressly stated herein are reserved.
8. Users are responsible for the ideas, thoughts, expressions, files added to the Livere environment, information and messages closely related to personal and personal rights sent to others while using the Website. Livere cannot be held responsible in any way for such ideas, thoughts, expressions and shared files, messages and information.
9. Users may not send threatening, immoral, racially, religiously, linguistically and gender discriminatory messages through the Website, in violation of the laws of the Republic of Turkey and international agreements.
10. Users may not publish any material or information on the Website that defames the names of persons, institutions or organizations, violates their rights, is immoral or indecent or illegal.
11. Users may not advertise, sell or offer to sell any goods or services through the Website.
13. Users can send their general requests and complaints regarding Livere or general requests and complaints to the channels provided by the contact information on the Website.
14. Users may use a single campaign or coupon code in their orders. Campaign and coupon codes cannot be combined.
15. Livere reserves the right to cancel the relevant participations without any warning if it determines that cheating has been carried out by using computer, internet technologies in a way to negatively affect the results of the campaign or that unfair registration has been created in any way whatsoever. Even if these people are included in the list of winners, if a transaction or behavior contrary to the rules is detected, all participation data of the participant will be deleted and the right to win a prize will be eliminated.( Social media campaigns are included.)
17. Force Majeure
If the obligations arising from the contract cannot be performed by the parties due to reasons such as natural disasters, fire, explosions, civil wars, wars, riots, popular movements, declaration of mobilization, strikes, lockouts and epidemics, infrastructure and internet failures, power outages (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Force Majeure"), which are not under the control of the parties, the parties are not responsible for this. During this period, the rights and obligations of the Parties arising from this Agreement are suspended.