Are you ready to get in shape? Do you want to include exercise as part of your regular daily routine? Whether your fitness goals are to run a full marathon or lifting 1 litre water bottles in your kitchen, this program is suitable for any fitness level. You could even do these exercises without getting out of bed.
Wake Up, Yawn
Benefits: It is very important to warm your muscles up by stretching before any workout.
- Lay on your back comfortably on your bed.
- Take your phone from the nightstand.
- Extend it from you.
- Bring it closer to you again.
- Do a few repetitions.
Benefits: Increases your upper body strength by working on your chest, shoulder and arm muscles.
- Lay on your back.
- Hold the pillow by its sides and bring it closer to your chest.
- Lift it upwards. Do 10-15 repetitions.
- To increase the difficulty, add on another pillow or two.
Benefits: Get fit
- Lie face down.
- Get out of bed by pushing up with your arms in plank position. Swing your legs off the bed.
- Walk or run to the bathroom and back to your bed.
- Repeat as many times as you want.
Benefits: Speeding up metabolism
- Get out of bed.
- Jump as high as you can with your hands straight up and over your head.
- Roll back in bed.
- Roll out of bed and repeat.
Benefits: Stress reduction
- Finish the TV episode you're watching.
- Sprint to the kitchen.
- Grab a quick healthy snack or water.
- Run back in time for the next episode.
- Repeat every 30-45 minutes depending on the length of the episode.