In the busyness of daily life, can't you find time to sleep in the rush to get your work done? Are you not able to sleep because you are stressed? So let's try to get your sleep in order together.
One of the biggest problems of our time is sleep disorder. Factors such as the stressful life we live and the fact that we are busy affect the regularity of our sleep. When our sleep pattern is disturbed, we become unproductive during the day and our energy decreases. Therefore, regular sleep is very important for our health. Because when you sleep regularly, your body resets and feels renewed. So, what are the other benefits of regular sleep for you?
If you sleep regularly; your central nervous system is renewed, your digestive system is regulated, your body is prevented from holding fat, you do not have to fight problems such as fatigue and stress, your bones and muscles are strengthened, your concentration and focusing skills are increased because your brain is resting, your circulatory system is supported, your skin is renewed and revitalized. In addition, your immune system is strengthened and toxins are cleared from your body. So your body recovers and prepares you for a new day.
If you do not sleep regularly, your body systems that cannot be repaired will work inefficiently and therefore you will feel exhausted, tired, stressed and unhappy during the day. This situation may cause you to be misunderstood by your environment, so you need to regulate your sleep and take a step towards a healthier life.
What you need to do to establish a sleep schedule for yourself
- When you go to bed to sleep, don't take your electronic devices such as phone and laptop with you. Because notifications from here, anything you look at, watch, keep you awake and cause you to sleep later.
- No matter what time you go to bed at night, you need to be careful to get up at a certain time in the morning. Because waking up at a certain time in the morning helps you to set your biological clock. After your morning wake-up time is regulated, you will gradually see that your nighttime bedtime is also regulated.
- Try to set your bedtime every day 15-20 minutes before the previous day. When you do this, you will gradually realize that you are going to bed earlier.
- Find an activity to prepare yourself for sleep. Listening to calm music, taking a hot shower, reading a book, etc. These activities will make you sleepy by relaxing you.
- You can get a personalized mattress that will make you and your body feel comfortable, and sleeping will no longer be a difficult task for you.
- Try to sleep in your own bed. Otherwise, you will find your place strange, uncomfortable and you will not be able to fall asleep easily.
- Be careful not to be too hungry or too full before you go to bed. Because when you lie down, hunger or satiety can disturb you and prevent you from sleeping.
- Be careful not to nap during the day. Because sleeping during the day can disrupt the sleep pattern at night.
- Avoid drinks containing caffeine before going to bed.
Is there a regular sleep time?
Regular sleep time varies from person to person. Whenever you feel fit and sleepy, then it is best to start your day. Even though the healthiest sleep range for adults is 7-8 hours, it is important how quality and regular the sleep is rather than the hour.
Sleeping at the same time every night signals your body that it's time to sleep. Waking up at the same time every day also helps you wake up comfortably.
To summarize as a result; If you do not want to negatively affect your own health and the environment, on the contrary, if you want a life where you are physically and mentally healthy, you need to get your sleep in order today.